I was on the ferry from Playa del Carmen in Mexico to the popular nearby island of Cozumel. I was heading downstairs when I looked back to see a thundering sky sweep in – yet this boat was serenely gliding through the twinkling water.
It’s a colour picture but where the yacht is under the cloud it looks almost monochrome. I was incredibly lucky to see it. A few minutes later and the effect had gone.
- ‘Boring spa services are over’: Health and wellness needs to shape up
- Holidays that heal: Super rich get ready to splash out on a wellcation after lockdown
- How hotels can put travellers anxieties to bed!
- Forget heading into the great outdoors: Holidaymakers are booking cruises and trips to Vegas!
- Why luxury travel will be the first to recover from the coronavirus: insiders tell all …