THIS picture is from Tokyo. I’d walked and walked from the afternoon to nighttime and I’d ended up in Shinjuku. The streets were full, restaurants open and the neon lights were blazing. I took the stairs down at Shinjuku Station when I noticed the shiny reflection on the mirrored bannister.
It captures the whole street scene. It offers a starling new perspective: the hectic real life on top and its quiet colourful reflection underneath, that makes it seem somehow far, faraway.
- ‘Boring spa services are over’: Health and wellness needs to shape up
- Holidays that heal: Super rich get ready to splash out on a wellcation after lockdown
- How hotels can put travellers anxieties to bed!
- Forget heading into the great outdoors: Holidaymakers are booking cruises and trips to Vegas!
- Why luxury travel will be the first to recover from the coronavirus: insiders tell all …