THIS view is one of the many reasons why record numbers of people are taking to the seas. In 2018, almost 2million Brits were passengers onboard liners, according to the Cruise Lines International Association.
The celebrations included food, cocktails, fire works, dancers and a surprise performance from UK singer Jess Glynne, who flew in especially.
- Finnair flies through three years worth of refunds in three months
- Make recovery the story! How the travel industry can win back tourists
- ‘Boring spa services are over’: Health and wellness needs to shape up
- Holidays that heal: Super rich get ready to splash out on a wellcation after lockdown
- How hotels can put travellers anxieties to bed!